Lotus Pilates offers a variety of classes to fit your needs.
Conveniently schedule classes online at
Types of Classes:
• Mat – Group class (First Mat Class is Free!)
• Equipment – Group classes utilizing the reformer, tower, chair and cadillac
• Private – One-on-one with an instruction on the equipment
• Duet – Bring a friend or spouse for a semi-private equipment class
• Trio – Bring a few friends for an equipment class
• Pre/Post Natal - as needed
Group Mat Classes:
The matwork was the first part of the repertoire of exercises developed by Joseph Pilates as a young man. These series of exercises performed on the floor using only a mat provide an invigorating and complete workout for the body while encouraging the core strengthening principles so valuable to spinal and joint health. The mat classes provide a group environment where exercises that are learned can be readily practiced at home or while traveling. We use a variety of techniques to enhance the matwork including the use of balls, bands, weights, stretching and breath work.
Classes offered on all the Pilates equipment including the reformer, cadillac, tower and chair. The reformer and cadillac are pieces of equipment based on the original designs of Joseph Pilates. He used these machines to allow for complete support of exercises in a supine (lying down) position. Both pieces are designed to provide a stable, non-impact setting for resistance training and stretching.
Have a one-on-one or small group session with one of our great instructors on the equipment. These classes allow you to get a detailed workout that is catered to your body and ability level.